StarPlus’ popular show Nazar is known for its surprising twists and turns. And now, to add up to the excitement, actress Ritu Shivpuri has been roped in for a cameo on the show. She will be seen in a never-seen-before avatar. Shares the actress, “This is my first time being part of a supernatural thriller. As intriguing and riveting as the show is, my character is equally beguiling and is sure to keep the audiences at the edge of their seats. I play the character of a supernatural being – Kohra.”
The actress adds, “Having never played a supernatural character before, I am thrilled to play Kohra and bring out its uniqueness and distinctiveness. I hope my fans and viewers enjoy watching me in my new avatar and shower me with the same love and appreciation as they always have.” Popular for her role in movie Aankhen, Ritu was also seen in show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.
from The Tribune http://bit.ly/2J0ruDP
via Today’s News Headlines
No comments: