Recent Post

I Don’t Care, do you?

Sheetal 

I Don’t Care is a beautifully written song with lyrics chosen carefully for each line that keeps you in a loop till the end. Perhaps, that is Ed-Sheeran’s style of writing and the Canadian singer Justin Bieber compliments his style perfectly. The song somewhere draws a parallel to Love Yourself dropped back in 2015 by the duo as has the similar lyrical style. The song is ranked second in the Billboard Hot 100 list this week and garnered 50 million views and managed to get 2.1 million thumbs up on You tube which is a great deal breaker considering that it released on May 17.

The icing on the cake are the mini-singalongs in the verses like ‘hell yeah’ or ‘with bad nights’ that boost the overall affability of the chorus. Before the big announcement of their collaboration Sheeran and Bieber also shared the same poll on their Instagram accounts, asking followers "Do you want new music?" with the options "Yes", "No" and "Idc”. The right pick for all the Beliebers and Sheerios out there would have been ‘I don’t care’ for sure. This song will mark their comeback before their respective albums they are planning to drop soon. The song is strong contender in the league of pop songs for the summer and will give a tough fight to Jonas Brothers’ Sucker. 


Great collaboration

Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran are two people in the English music industry that gel well with each other. They managed to up the game every time they have come together as team.
Prem Lata Manhas, PhD scholar

Game of lyrics

Now that listeners are starting to pay heed to lyrics of the songs, I cannot deny that the whole game is changing for the good. The star of this song for me is lyrics that are simple yet significant with musical beats taking a back seat.
Sonali Singh, MPhil student

All smiles

I don’t know why but this song has a feel good vibe to it that makes me want to smile whenever I hear the song. In short, I don’t care, I love it.
Diksha Shukla, nursing student

Lover’s charm

Ed Sheeran’s song makes me fall in love with someone or be in a serious relationship. Adding Bieber to the mix makes the song all together more romantic to me.
Priyanka Chandel, model



from The Tribune http://bit.ly/2JGgWeo
via Today’s News Headlines
I Don’t Care, do you? I Don’t Care, do you? Reviewed by Online News Services on May 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.