Recent Post

Arjun Kapoor reveals Aditya Chopra rejected him thrice

Bollywood star Arjun Kapoor believes constantly seeking external validation through work rather than enjoying the process of acting can force a person to take wrong decisions. Though the actor cares about results, he believes that alone should not be a deciding factor in one's choice of roles. "If I do everything for external validation and proving myself, then I will make wrong decisions. In my career, I have realised that I can do anything if I have my conviction. We go wrong from time-to-time (and) that's human.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/2EgFwOg
via Today’s News Headlines
Arjun Kapoor reveals Aditya Chopra rejected him thrice Arjun Kapoor reveals Aditya Chopra rejected him thrice Reviewed by Online News Services on December 13, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.