Recent Post

Prince Harry says he had no option but to snap royal ties

UK's Prince Harry has said that he had "no other option" but to "step back" from his life as a member of the British royal family. Speaking at a charity event here, BBC quoted Harry as saying. "The decision that I have made for my wife (Meghan Markle) and I to step back is not one I made lightly." "It was so many months of talks after so many years of challenges and I know I haven't always got it right, but as far as this goes there really was no other option."

from IndiaTV World: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/38kEj5l
via Today’s News Headlines
Prince Harry says he had no option but to snap royal ties Prince Harry says he had no option but to snap royal ties Reviewed by Online News Services on January 19, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.